By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars increase their examination approach and attain their best.
Written via a instructor with vast analyzing adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should recognize with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates figuring out via evaluation counsel and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college students to enhance their examination method by means of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops autonomous studying and examine skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment PDF
Similar earth sciences books
A transparent knowing of the Earth's previous evolution provides the main to its attainable destiny improvement. The Earth: Its delivery and development explores the evolution of the Earth over four. 6 billion years utilizing simple reasoning and straightforward illustrations to assist clarify the underlying actual and chemical ideas and significant techniques concerned.
Politicians, voters, and police businesses have lengthy embraced neighborhood policing, hoping to minimize crime and illness by means of strengthening the binds among city citizens and the officials entrusted with their protection. That process turns out to make feel, yet in voters, police officers, and tool, Steve Herbert finds the explanations why it not often, if ever, works.
Petroleum geoscience includes these geoscientific disciplines that are of maximum value for the exploration and restoration of oil and fuel. those comprise petroleum geology, of which sedimentary geology is the most origin in addition to the contextual and editing ideas of local, tectonic and structural geology.
This ebook through Vietnamese and Russian authors is the 1st of its variety and combines the wide wisdom at the petrology and metallogeny of the overdue Paleozoic – early Mesozoic and Cenozoic sessions in North Vietnam. The Permian – Triassic and Paleogene volcano-plutonic and plutonic institutions are vital geological occasions within the evolutionary historical past of Southeast Asia, together with the 260 – 250 Ma Emeishan mantle plume and Indian-Eurasia collision at 60 – fifty five M.
- The Gilboa Fossils (New York State Museum Circular)
- Chemical Analysis Of Silicate Rocks (Methods in Geochemistry and Geophysics)
- The EU-Russia Borderland: New Contexts for Regional Cooperation (BASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies)
- Magma to Microbe: Modeling Hydrothermal Processes at Oceanic Spreading Centers: 178 (Geophysical Monograph Series)
- The Expanding Earth (Developments in Geotectonics)
Additional resources for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment
AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment by David Redfern